The product manager role is at the forefront of expanding S+C’s digital product offerings and their reach to new markets and a global audience. This is an exciting opportunity to help lead the development of new products as well as oversee the launch of existing offerings within international markets.
Our ideal candidate for this role will be highly adaptable and pro-active, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously. The right candidate must also have exceptional attention to detail and the ability to maintain consistent, highly articulate communication across multiple teams in a variety of contexts. We’ll need you to outline and manage digital projects with teams across multiple timezones, managing phased product launches, and balancing many roles and initiatives. The team will look to this person to be an expert on the product spaces that they oversee and to be both a passionate champion of their products as well as the go to resource. You will be working not just to help oversee existing products but work from an early stage with the team on the development of new initiatives and offerings.
We are looking for team members that can own and grow their role as a digital producer/product manager to lead ongoing internal projects and the teams that support them. Our people are enthusiastic about forging new paths and solving problems within emerging business models that are entirely new. Our projects are never simple, and they are certainly never boring.
- Oversee work on both new and existing product offerings as the central point of direction and coordination.
- Work with leadership team to Identify top international markets for S+C products. Create and execute a phased strategy for launching custom versions of the S+C properties in different languages.
- Identify the cultural and linguistic nuances of each new market we enter. Represent these in each custom version of our website, while maintaining existing brand integrity.
- Work closely with internal and external team members and other specialists to spearhead international launches
- Work closely with internal engineering, design, and research teams to ensure new product launches represent exceptional quality and execution
- Create and maintain living schedules and sprint plans for activities, reviews, and milestones based on project needs and the needs of multiple teams
- Source, interview, hire and manage freelance content and data curators on the ground in key international locations.
- Assist in the development and documentation of organizational processes and team structures as our company grows and matures
- Proficiency in project management apps and software
- Familiarity with Experience Design and Interaction Design principles, methodologies, and deliverables
- Ability to learn quickly (and enthusiastically!)
- Relentless attention to detail
- Ability to elegantly handle tight deadlines
- Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
- International travel, schedule TBD
Differentiators (not necessary, but preferred):
- Experience traveling internationally and interest in diverse cultures
- Agency experience
- Startup / entrepreneurial experience
- Experience in Agile software/product development
- Interest / experience in cryptofinance and Blockchain technologies
- Familiarity with Service Design
- Technical / software development experience
If this sounds like you please send us your resume, any work samples, and cover letter or introduction. Applications can be submitted via this form.
Due to the high volume of applicants any materials received without a cover letter, or with a generic cover letter will not be considered.